Restore Your Youth
When it comes to injectables our goal for our patients is unique. We want to help you achieve a more youthful face without looking fake or over-done. The over-plumped, unnatural, reality TV show look is too common and even cliché in areas like Newport Beach, Los Angeles, and other major cities. We strive to avoid this. After your filler or BOTOX®, even the most discerning eye shouldn’t be able to tell you had anything done. In fact, the “done” look sometimes makes you look older, and who wants that? We want you to feel refreshed and youthful-never artificial.
Restylane® is a line of injectables that can improve a variety of aging concerns and increase your confidence. Since these injectables are made of hyaluronic acid, a substance that’s naturally present in your body, they are completely safe.
ZENA Medical offers several Restylane® treatments including:
- Restylane®: Restylane® can restore volume loss and resolve moderate to severe wrinkles and folds.
- Restylane® Lyft: Restylane® Lyft is formulated to improve volume loss in the cheeks and hands.
- Restylane® Refyne: Restylane® Refyne can be used to soften mild to moderate nasolabial folds and marionette lines or smile lines.
- Restylane® Defyne: While Restylane® Defyne is similar to Restylane® Refyne, it’s used to treat more severe smile lines.
- Restylane® Silk: Restylane® Silk adds fullness to the lips while reducing the appearance of lip lines.
We use fillers in a unique way to create an undone look. The ZENA Medical team is especially keen on using a variety of fillers in an artistic way to restore volume and achieve balance and fullness without the “filler-look.”
Am I a Good Candidate for Restylane®?
You may be a good candidate for Restylane®:
- If you hope to smooth out mild, moderate, or severe smile lines.
- If you wish you had a softer, more youthful look.
- If you have thin lips and would like to add fullness
How Long Does a Typical Treatment Take?
While the type of filler used and the treatment area will dictate how long treatment will take, most Restylane® treatments can be completed anywhere between 15 and 45 minutes.
What Results Will I See?*
Patients treated with Restylane® often see:
- Smoother fine lines and wrinkles.
- More volume in the cheeks and hands.
- Plumper, fuller lips.
- A younger-looking face.
Is There Any Downtime?
Restylane® treatments do not come with any downtime so you are welcome to resume work and your other daily activities right away. You may experience temporary redness or bruising in the injected area. We also offer a complimentary laser to treat bruising if it occurs.